The VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) electric heat pumps offer the ideal solution for highly efficient heating and cooling of more complex buildings with multiple rooms or zones such as hotels, office and commercial buildings. Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) allows the required capacity of up to 224 kW to be distributed individually throughout the building, even over longer distances to up to 64 indoor units. Heating is possible at outdoor temperatures of up to -25 ° C and cooling up to +52 ° C. In cooling mode, 100% of the rated cooling capacity is still available up to 43 °C. The units achieve extremely high efficiency values with SEER up to 7.6 and SCOP up to 4.9. The VRF system controls the refrigerant flow rate variably so that each indoor unit is supplied with the exact amount of refrigerant required at any time.
VRF systems as flexible cooling and heating for halls
- Several rooms or units within a building: Office and meeting rooms, storage areas, production halls
- New construction and renovation
- Power ranges from 12 kW to 50 kW, can be cascaded to over 200 kW
- Low space requirement and low cable cross-sections
- Well suited for refurbishment and retrofitting
- Individually and flexibly adjustable
- Solution for simultaneous heating and cooling available
- One outdoor unit can thus supply several indoor units, even of different types, with heat or cold.
- In addition to ceiling cassettes for office or meeting rooms, duct units for larger production or storage buildings, or DX kits for the connection of air handling units, water heat exchangers can also be supplied for cold and hot water preparation.