Infrared heat for workshops and showrooms
Efficient workshop heating & air conditioning
As the market leader, we have made outstanding names not only in the heating of industrial and commercial buildings. Our solutions have established themselves in workshops, car showrooms, carwash plants, accessories stores and showrooms / sales rooms.
In a contrast to conventional heating systems, the workshop heating system offers key advantages:
- Efficiency: In workshop heating, up to 50% energy is saved compared to conventional systems.
- Low noise level: The workshop heaters work with an almost noiseless operation.
- No dust turbulence: The tiresome cleaning and polishing of exhibits in showrooms is considerably reduced. Dust and dirt is not whirled around in workshops.
- Space saving: The workshop heaters are mounted on the ceiling. This leaves valuable space on the walls and floor as storage and shelf space or for placing machines.
- No fogging: Since Schwank workshop heaters work without hot air, the window fronts remain clear and the unobstructed view of the vehicles remains unobstructed.
- Partial surface heating: With infrared radiators, for example, only customer discussion areas or workplaces between the platforms and stands in the workshop can be heated.
- No heat loss: Even with increased air exchange due to frequently opening doors, the thermal comfort is maintained by the workshop heating system.
- Speed: Schwank’s workshop heating system can be switched on and off like the light.
For wash halls and damp areas
Workshop heating from Schwank for all areas of application
With its specially developed tube heater for car washes, Schwank offers a genuine solution for the heating of washing bays and plants, with several advantages:
- Keeping the system free of frost; 365 days of unlimited operation possible
- Accident protection for customers and employees, since no ice is formed in the pre-cleaning areas in front of the building
- Special splash protection [protection class IP 55]; the burner unit of the heater is protected against a direct jet of water
- Long-term corrosion protection through the use of stainless steel and aluminised steel – proven in long-term tests