Industry and trade
Efficient & qualitative industrial heating systems from Schwank
Industrially and commercially used buildings present an entire series of challenges before a heating system, which need to be taken into consideration in the planning, implementation and maintenance throughout the complete life cycle of the system. Dirt, dust and even spray water wear out the material. Alternating set-ups and open gates must be taken into account and sensitive machines must be protected.
But even the shift systems and alternating usage plans entail challenges, which the heating system must encounter and overcome in order to contribute actively to the energy saving and to the comfort in the facility. Schwank engineers are experts in customising our systems and solutions ideally to suit the individual factors on site. We provide support for our customers during the entire life cycle of their heating systems, beginning from the first inspection on site right down to the after-sales service with up to 15 years of warranty.
Schwank cooling and heating systems
Gas heat pumps, condensing technology and radiant heaters for industry & trade
The most important advantages of an industrial heater from Schwank:
- Highest efficiency: Radiant heaters in industry and trade heat only where it is necessary [compared to conventional warm air heaters]. This saves energy and thus costs.
- Speed: If a shift starts in an industrial hall, heat is needed immediately. The powerful industrial heaters with infrared heat up within a few minutes.
- Zone heating: The infrared radiation of the industrial heating heats the surfaces – not the air in the hall. Thus, individual zones [workplaces, assembly lines etc.] in the hall can be heated.
- No dust turbulence: Dust and dirt are often generated, especially in production. Without warm air calculation, dust is not stirred up in the hall. Especially in production this is an important advantage.
Schwank Services for industrial & commercial halls
Industrial heating as a complete package
- full service from design planning, construction management, assembly to maintenance
- at least 10 years spare parts security
- predictive maintenance 4.0 possible [predictive maintenance]
- clarification of official approvals
- user instruction
- neutral heating cost comparison
- detailed plant documentation for each project
- comprehensible installation and operating instructions for all devices