Highly efficient calorific value technology
- Use of free waste heat to create a most efficient heating system
- Use of condensing technology
- Controlled and pre-heated fresh air supply
- Improving the performance of the heating system to up to 110% [with respect to NCV]
- Acceleration of amortisation
- Direct heat without intermediate storage
- 100%-compliant with German Energy Conservation Regulation [EnEV]
The tetraSchwank heat recovery system is integrated into the exhaust gas system of the Schwank tube heaters. With a maximum connected load of 40 kW, it recovers the thermal energy included in the exhaust gas in the counter-current process and directly feeds it back to the building. In terms of fresh air requirement, tetraSchwank can supply and pre-heat outdoor air.
In combination with Schwank tube heaters, tetraSchwank recovers unused waste heat and directly makes it usable without an intermediate medium and storage.
tetraSchwank is therefore the number one choice for the most efficient heating system for buildings of low and medium height when it comes to lowering operating costs and amortises within the shortest possible time span.