eSchwank, H-Series 3000-6000
The eSchwank H-Series is one of the renewable heating systems. Its high energy efficiency makes it a powerful industrial electric radiant heater that can be used in large buildings with high ceilings as a comprehensive or supplementary heating system. It can also be used in outdoor areas such as restaurants, sports arenas or above loading ramps.
The eSchwank electric infrared heater is 3-stage, which allows it to be operated according to heating needs. It has short heat-up times and (like all Schwank infrared systems) ensures even and comfortable heat distribution.
The electric infrared heater for industry
- Power: 3000 – 6000 W
- Robust, industrial design
- Recommended installation height 4 – 9 m
- Reflectors made of shiny, anodised aluminium for optimal heat distribution
- 3-stage operation adapted to the heating requirement
- Adjustment of five different angles possible with mounting brackets. (0 – 30 degrees)
- Control technology and sensor technology
- Max. surface temperature 700 °C
- Even and comfortable heat distribution
- Short heating times
- No dust turbulence or draughts
- Quick and easy installation
- Weight 9-13.2 kg
- Rustproof housing made of grey, aluzinc-coated steel panels
- Can also be used in outdoor areas
- Protective grille available as accessory
- IP 44
Product details of the eSchwank H series
Economical heating with industrial electric radiant heaters
All features of the efficient industrial electric infrared heater
For end users, installers and engineers
Electric radiant heaters in industry with top efficiency
The eSchwank H-Series sets the benchmark for modern, electric infrared heaters for big buildings. Find out more details about this product in our downloads.
Electric infrared heaters for Industry and Commerce.