eSchwank D-Series 2200-4500
The eSchwank D-Series is one of the renewable heating systems among infrared heaters. This is made possible on the one hand by the use of high-quality materials, which mainly ensure that the heat is specifically emitted by infrared rays. The eSchwank D-Series enables comprehensive and additional heating as well as protection against cold draughts at windows, assembly buildings, industrial environments, etc.
The electric infrared heater for industry
- Power: 2200-4500 W
- Max. Surface temperature 320 °C
- Double and triple plate radiant heaters for showrooms, workshops, warehouses, assembly halls, etc.
- Simple, clean design
- Recommended installation height 3 – 6 m
- Even and comfortable heat distribution
- Short heating times
- No dust turbulence or draughts
- Quick and easy installation
- Weight: 11kg-24kg
- Rustproof housing made of hot-dip galvanised and powder-coated sheet steel
- IP 44
Product details of the eSchwank D-Series
Climate-neutral heating with industrial electric infrared heaters
All features of the efficient industrial electric infrared heater
For end users, installers and engineers
Electric radiant heaters in industry with top efficiency
The eSchwank D-Series is suitable for additional heating in assembly and industrial buildings. Find out all further details about this product in our downloads.
Electric infrared heaters for Industry and Commerce.