Gas check for more safety
Annual gas check as per the technical regulations for gas installation (TRGI) 2008
Gas-operated heating systems require regular maintenance in order to be able to work efficiently but also in a secure way for the long term. As per TRGI 2008, an annual visual inspection of the gas pipelines is also part of this check. This is why we also gladly offer you the annual gas check during the next maintenance of your Schwank heating system. Our Schwank service technicians carry out the maintenance of your gas fired heaters. Furthermore, all gas pipelines and safety equipment are tested and this check is documented in your service booklet with a seal. This ensures not just a smooth operation of your Schwank system of radiant gas fired infrared heaters, but also increases the security of the entire gas-operated system. Do you have a service package yet? Or has it been longer than a year since the last maintenance of your heating system? Then please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to inform you about the advantages of our service products in person and to present to you a non-binding offer.
The gas check is successfully completed when all the following points have been answered in the affirmative. If a point is negatively answered, this error is rectified as quickly as possible.
- Shut-off devices on the service line and meters are freely accessible
- Gas pipelines are in perfect condition, especially on the wall and roof lead-throughs
- All gas pipelines are firmly mounted and free of “attachments”
- Ventilation openings on covers are available
- Combustion air openings in the exhibition room of the gas devices are open
- Sufficient combustion air supply is ensured
- Exhaust gas hoses do not have a kink, and are distant from flames and heat.
- Visible flame on the gas fired heater device burns cleanly
- Gas devices are intact and free of soot traces, conspicuous odour or unusual sounds