Schwank WCU-series destratification fans provide an effective recirculation of the warm air in a room. Regulations requiring better insulation for industrial buildings has meant that less heating capacity is required to heat up a building. This saves energy and reduces operating costs, but effective recirculation heat present is also highly important. Schwank Circulation Units are ideal HVAC solutions for this purpose, especially in combination with the Schwank XR or HR indirect fired gas heaters.
Warm air unit HVAC solutions with robust technology & solid processing
- Energy savings from the heatng system of between 10% and 30% when destratification fans installed
- Potential reduction in gas consumption of 20% to 30% when sufficient destratification fans installed (1 fan per 300m2 recommended)
- By incorporating the optional Schwank “electronically communicated”(EC) motor
- Electricity consumption decreases by approximately 25% compared to the standard AC motor
- Suspending destratification fans from the ceiling ensures the temperature will increase by no more than 0.5°C per metre and it will get no warmer than 20°C under the ceiling
- Easy to install and maintain and offering rapid startup times
- Even when heaters are not in operation, the WCU will see to it that warm air is distributed instead of getting accumulated under the ceiling
- WCU Series destratification fans can provide extra ventilation during the summer months
- Adjustable louvres on the WCU grille ensures that the air flow can be accurately directed
- 5-steps switch can set the speed of the fan motor, which will also reduce the noise level if required
For users and planners
The Schwank WCU range consists of 4 types models with air outputs from 3,200 m3 to 10,000 m3. These energy-efficient HVAC solutions are provided with a thermostat which switches the fan on when the temperature under the ceiling gets too high.
Destratification fans which provide an effective recirculation of the warm air in a room.