Schwank’s TR series warm air heater is an indirect gas-fired unit air heater that is ideal for industrial applications. The Schwank TR industrial gas heaters are reliable and cost-effective and have all the features which are usually associated to heaters with high technical specifications. These include variable air distribution, modulating burner and fan and sophisticated gradient control. The maintenance friendly TR-range consists of 4 capacities from 80 to 150 kW.
Indirect gas-fired unit air heater – ideal for industrial applications
- The burner can modulate from 100% to 60% while the fan remains at 100% full power
- Modulating burner control promotes a constant distribution of warm air in the room.
- Vertical gradient control (or delta T-Control) means that when the burner is not in use, the air heater can function as a circulation unit.
- Robust tubular heat exchanger designed to make it possible to tilt the heater to direct air both horizontally and vertically downwards
- Sensors in the heater and in the room thermostat constantly measure the temperature differences between them and the temperature gradient increases beyond the set value, the unit will switch on the fan and circulate the warm air.
- Low-maintenance requirements due to robust technology and components
- These industrial gas heaters can be wall mounted or suspended from the ceiling
- The Schwank TR has a summer ventilation setting facility.
TR Series information
For Endusers and Engineering Designers
Proven many times over: Schwank warm air units
The Schwank HR warm air unit from Schwank is fully ErP-compliant. There are 3 MultiTherm intelligent thermostat controlling options for theTR series of industrial gas heaters, offering a number of functions which are simple to operate to achieve a maximum comfort level with minimum energy consumption.
Schwank presents the TR series: an indirect gas-fired unit air heater that is ideal for industrial applications.