The terrasSchwank is a terrace heater that specifically meets the requirements of the hospitality sector in terms of fast payback time and functionality. Thanks to high-quality workmanship and the use of mass-produced components, the terrasSchwank terrace heating system stands for durability and efficiency. The functional design of these outdoor gas heaters blends in discreetly with the building architecture and exterior design of catering outlets.
Product details terrasSchwank
Perfect for gastronomy: Terrace heater with infrared
Extremely efficient terrace heater
A vacation-like feel throughout the year
- Power classes: 3.5 kW [terrasSchwank+ 4] or 6.7 kW [terrasSchwank+ 7/2A]
- Operation with natural gas or propane [LPG]
- Reduces NOx to a great extent using patented ceramic tile
- Increased efficiency as compared to usual patio heaters
- Reduction of CO2 emissions by more than 60%
- Optionally with WindSecure system
- Optional elegant protective cover [e.g. for awning protection]
Thanks to 2-step modulation, the heat output from terrasSchwank outdoor gas heaters is easily adapted to the actual heat demand. In addition to simple On/Off cycles terrasSchwank is able to reduce its heat output by half.
In order to guarantee smooth operating in areas under windy conditions, terrasSchwank can be equipped with the WindSecure system. When installing in areas exposed to rain or under the awnings, a special rain and spacer protection can be used in the form of a cover.
For hospitality venues and private users
Schwank terrace heaters for a longer summer season
Terraces in the catering trade or at home can be heated most efficiently by infrared patio heaters. You can find all information here.