Schwank air curtains for industry and trade are ideally suited to supplement hall heating and cooling systems. Since heat is lost in winter through hall doors that are often opened for a long time, unnecessarily high energy costs are incurred. To minimize these unnecessary heat losses, the Schwank air curtain series H is suitable. The system blows warm air along the hall door with a direct-fired gas burner. This warm air curtain separates the outside air from the inside air and thus the entire heat remains in the hall.
Air curtains for industry & trade
- Reduction of energy costs by decreasing the air exchange with open gates
- Direct fired gas burners
- Use of natural or liquid gas
- More comfort by preventing warm air entry in summer and cold air entry in winter
- Reduction of sick leave by avoiding draaughts
- Fast heating of the air curtain through direct-fired burners
Air Curtain series H / Warm air
For users and planners
Air curtains in industry and trade save energy
Door air curtains with direct gas blower burners stop the cold air from outside and preheat the air curtain. Here you will find the most important information about the operation of the H series air curtain.
Air curtains are a smart addition to your existing heating and cooling system…