Serie A / Cool air
Schwank's air curtains for industry and trade perfect the heating and cooling systems of halls. Series A air curtains ensure that no warm air enters in summer and gets in the way of the hall's air conditioning system. This saves energy and thus costs. This air curtain blows cold air along the hall door. In this way, the warm outside air is separated from the cooled inside air in summer and no "cooling losses" occur.
Door air curtains in industry & trade as a supplement to hall cooling
- Reduction of energy costs by decreasing the air exchange with open gates
- Direct fired gas burners
- Use of natural or liquid gas
- More comfort by avoiding warm and cold air entry in winter
- Reduction of sick leave by avoiding drafts
- Fast heating of the air curtain through direct-fired burners
Air Curtain series A / Cool air
For users and planners
More efficiency with air curtains for industrial and commercial applications
The Schwank A series air curtain ideally complements the cooling solution for your hall. The system avoids hot air entering in summer. All information is available here.