- Seasonal efficiency of 72.82% [ARM 5C]
- Modular burner structure for secure operation and durability
- High-performance radial fan made of aluminium for long service life of these efficient heaters
- Highly efficient heat exchanger made of aluminised steel
- Outdoor air connection possible as fresh air supplement
- Simple regulation – cost-efficient heaters offering, since simple control and installation
- Framework for channel outlet [or outlet grille optional]
- Centrifugal fan with ventilation box
The SchwankAir range of efficient heaters has been used across a wide range of applications where warm air units provide the most practical heating solution.
Thanks to its leading heating technologies and outstanding product and service quality, the WirtschaftsWoche recently named the Schwank Group the “world market leader”.
The first system with our new high efficiency deltaSchwank tube heater has been successfully put into operation.
For the 25th time, the TOP 100 competition honours the most innovative companies in the German SME sector. One of these innovation leaders this year is Schwank GmbH.
It was neither an engineer nor a physical measurand that impressed the discounter giant ALDI in its decision making per tube heater, it was spinach. Because this green leafy vegetable is one of the most sensitive vegetables to climatic influences during storage.
Founded in 1994 in the USA, the mail order company has since risen to become the world’s largest Internet retailer. Originally, Amazon concentrated on selling books, but now there is almost nothing that Amazon cannot supply.
The largest Polish steelworks with approx. 4,000 employees and a capacity of 5 million tons per year is located in Katowice. The plant has three blast furnaces, two rolling mills, three continuous steel foundries and its own power plant.