- Flexible control features through simultaneous heating and cooling
- Low gas consumption with these gas heat pumps due to Miller cycle motor
- Connection ratio 50 to 200%
- Maximum permissible strand length of 145 m
- Low energy consumption due to DC motors
- High partial load efficiency
- Up to 24 indoor units can be connected
- Total line lengths up to 780 m
- Reduction of the sound level by further 2 dB[A] in silent operation
- Optional use of LPG as a drive source for these gas heat pumps
At present, the devices of the ECO G GF2 series are the only 3-pipe gas heat pumps in Europe and offer practical functions and powerful performance, thanks to their simultaneous heating and cooling operation. These heat pumps are available with a performance of 45 to 71 kW. Panasonic thus offers the biggest range and flexibility even in the case of problematic power supplies or difficult conditions at the installation site.
The year round requirements for the new heating and cooling system require 18 ° C to 25 ° C and a relative humidity of less than 60%. In addition to the heating system already installed, a further system should ensure cooling in the summer as well as maintaining the humidity.
The 2.000 m² should be kept at max. 25°C in summer, in winter the hall should be warmed up to 18°C with the same system. The conversion of the heating and cooling system had to be carried out during running operations.