Thanks to its innovative concept and the use of unique components, such as the bluTek burner, the deltaSchwank combines a whole range of benefits. A radiation factor of 80.6% in combination with a thermal efficiency of 96.3% facilitates a seasonal efficiency of 99.0%. At the same time, the deltaSchwank tube heater is exceptionally environmentally friendly with only 60 mg/kWh NOx.
The most efficient gas-infrared Schwank tube heaters
- 99,0% seasonal efficiency [Calculated according to European Commission Directive 2015/1188 on the deltaSchwank 320U]
- 80,6% radiation factor for these Schwank tube heaters
- 96,3% thermal efficiency and thus up to 50% reduced exhaust gas losses [with respect to the calorific value Hi]
- Average 72% lower auxiliary energy consumption
- Full modulation as standard with these energy efficient heaters
- On-board diagnostic function for optimised maintenance & repair
- Predictive maintenance = maximum system availability
- 15 years warranty [Applies in combination with the Premium GaraPlus package
- Industry 4.0 ready
- “Made in Germany” quality
- 20% less CO2 and up to 55% lower NOx thanks to the patented bluTek burner with pneumatic gas/air mixture [Exhaust gas values vary according to the product type.]
- Minimised switching cycles for a longer product service life for this most efficient heating solution
For users and planners
The gas infrared dark radiator with 99.0% seasonal energy efficiency
The gas infrared Schwank tube heaters with 99.0% seasonal energy efficiency.
Data processing is the basis of each efficient heating control system.
All components of Schwank control technology are part of an integral system developed for Schwank heating and cooling systems…
Everything you need to know about the efficiency of the deltaSchwank.
The certain Delta: A highly efficient bluTek-burner with a high-temperature resistant stainless steel combustion chamber…
Radiant tube heaters are gas-fired infrared heating devices and rank among the group of decentralised heating systems…