Gas-powered tube heaters operate decentrally, generating heat where it is needed. A tube heater emits infrared radiation through its long radiant tubes. Schwank dark radiators are characterized by innovative detail solutions and the highest quality standards "Made in Germany". The materials used are consistently designed for longevity and efficient heaters.
Infrared heating for industry & trade
- Seasonal energy efficiency of up to 86.9%
- Radiation factor of up to 70.2%*
- Full modulation as standard
*[ Calculated on the basis of Directive 2015/1188 of the European Commission on the calorSchwank D 30/M+ U tube heater model]
- “Made in Germany” quality
- Ceramic insulation
- Long laminar flame
- Whisper-Jet pressurised burner system for individual systems
- Extremely quiet operation
- Fast and simple installation
For users and planners
calorSchwank: proven a thousand times
The calorSchwank is our premium model among the dark radiators. This hall ceiling heating convinces by efficiency and economy. You can find all information here.