- Heating zones in the loading and unloading areas
- Ensuring basic warehouse heating requirements in the storage and commissioning area
- Separated workstation heating of selected areas [workplace clusters]
- Energy-efficient heating for the reduction of operating costs of logistics and distribution center heating
- Flexibility in the arrangement of units, eg for alternating profiles of requirements
The Schwank heating concept for logistics halls
- In spite of opened building doors, the indoor space remains pleasantly temperate. Since the heat is transferred in the form of infrared radiation, which means that even the floor and the walls store the heat, the heat is not lost in case of frequent door movements and draughts.
- Achieving a uniform temperature level and pleasant heat in various hall zones.
- As opposed to conventional heating systems, where large amounts of air move inside the room, the stored goods are prevented from becoming dusty.
- Should a change in the logistics concept become necessary in the course of time [e.g. due to a changing usage profile], the heating system can be customised easily and flexibly.
Benefits of the infrared heating system
With infrared heating systems, the heat is not transferred through air but through heat radiation. Therefore draughts, due to frequently opened gates, have an insignificant influence on the indoor climate. This is because infrared radiators work according to the principle of the sun. The heat is transferred in the form of electromagnetic waves. They are absorbed in heat. Infrared warehouse heating system so providing heat to the stored goods, the employees in the room and the floor of the room. And this saves energy!
Benefits of an infrared distribution center heating system versus conventional systems
- Low energy costs - savings of 30% -50% compared to conventional systems
- Low connected load [heat output] owing to effective heat radiation
- CO2 reduction
- Low investment costs
- No heat cushions under the building roof
- Partial surface heating [eg in the commissioning area] possible
- No limitation of the storage area due to space-saving assembly under the building roof
- No dust swirls
- Low maintenance costs
- Modular adaptation possible in case of change in use
- Full service, including design planning, construction management, assembly to maintenance
- Official approvals
- Briefing of the user
- Heating cost comparisons
- Detailed system documentation for each project
- Comprehensive assembly and operating manuals for all warehouse heating devices
- Availability of spare parts for at least 10 years
Less draft and noise - but more comfort and 30% energy savings. These are the advantages of the Schwank tube heaters in logistics halls. read more
Founded in 1994 in the USA, the mail order company has since risen to become the world's largest Internet retailer. Originally, Amazon ... read more
It was neither an engineer nor a physical measurement that impressed the discounter giant ALDI in its decision making per tube heater, ... read more